Paint buttercream on cake purely using palette knife
Participants will paint 3D sculpture flowers on an two-tier cake
- How to prepare Italian Meringue Buttercream and cake base (Recipe provided)
- How to sculpture roses in 3d
- How to paint ornament flowers, Chrysanthemum, Vine flowers, Vine leaves,
- How to decorate with the pop-up butterfly bush flower that would be your idea adapt to use in your work in any style.
- How to Paint the background with the blending and lively look
- How to mix color for more dimension and fancy style like the real painting on canvas.
Plus lots of skills and advice given to you that you can’t find online and of course everything you have made is for you to take back home!
- Each participant will work INDIVIDUALLY on your own two-tier cake (real cake)
- Cake layers will be pre-prepared for participants
- Equipments, ingredients and packaging is provided.
- Morning & afternoon tea, and lunch is provided
- Your slot is only confirmed upon payment. Once payment is made, there will no refunds should you wish to cancel for whatsoever reasons
About the instructor:
Kwun comes from Bangkok, Thailand and holds a Bachelor of Architecture in Industrial design, as well as a Diploma in Patisserie from the well-renowned Le Cordon Bleu. Since 2005, she owns a patisserie shop- Moderncake. She is the creator of cake painting, after getting inspiration from buttercream flowers art. She started Butter & Blossoms in the year 2016, which has close to 70K followers till date! She provides online classes and private classes in Bangkok, Thailand. For this rare opportunity, get to learn from her at Butter & Bake in our fully hands-on class!