Skillsfuture Course Code: CRS-N-0046171
In this workshop you’ll be learning how to paint buttercream on cake purely using palette knife.
Suitable for beginners who would like to pick up a new cake decorating skill, or for intermediate cake decorators looking to upgrade their skills! [It is advisable to do the basic buttercream painting course, however this is not a must]
More about the course:
Participants will paint 3D sculpture flowers on an two-tier cake
In this course you’ll learn:
- How to prepare Italian Meringue Buttercream and cake base (Recipe provided)
- How to paint flowers by Knife palette for 5 flowers/leaves , Roses , Daisy , mimosa , wild flowers, Leaves
- How to frost cake with texture for background
- How to colour buttercream to achieve desired outcome and style
- Learn how to paint flowers on cake to to achieve the dimensional look.
- How to design and flower arrange in wreath style on cake.
Plus lots of skills and advice given to you that you can’t find online and of course everything you have made in the class is for you to take back home!
- Each participant will work INDIVIDUALLY on your own two-tier cake (half dummy, half real cake)
- Cake layers will be pre-prepared for participants
- Equipments, ingredients and packaging is provided.
- Lunch is provided- if you have special dietary requirement please let us know beforehand
- Please read our terms and conditions before you proceed to register for the class
About the instructor:
Kwun comes from Bangkok, Thailand and holds a Bachelor of Architecture in Industrial design, as well as a Diploma in Patisserie from the well-renowned Le Cordon Bleu. Since 2005, she owns a patisserie shop- Moderncake. She is the creator of cake painting, after getting inspiration from buttercream flowers art. She started Butter & Blossoms in the year 2016, which has close to 45K followers till date! She provides online classes and private classes in Bangkok, Thailand. For this rare opportunity, get to learn from her at Butter & Bake in our fully hands-on class!