Skillsfuture Course Code: CRS-N-0046171
In this course you’ll learn:
- How to create a textured finish and paint gold details on the fondant for the kintsugi look.
- How to create a gold crackled effect on fondant
- Create a spray of phalaenopsis orchid from edible wafer paper and buds from gumpaste.
Plus lots of skills and advice given to you that you can’t find online and of course everything you have made in the class is for you to take back home!
- Each participant will work INDIVIDUALLY
- Dummy cakes will be used
- Equipments, ingredients and packaging is provided.
- Lunch & tea break is provided
- Please read our terms and conditions before you proceed to register for the class
About the instructor:
Michelle Chan is a cake artist based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia who loves elegant, clean-lined cake designs. She founded Scrumptious by Michelle (@scrumptiousbymichelle) in the year 2012. Her achievements include winning the silver award in the international category (the only representative for Malaysia) at Cake International NEC Birmingham in 2016. Michelle’s works/cakes have been featured in magazines (local and international publications) and blogs. Till date, she has completed Wilton Method Cake Decorating Course and attended many master classes over the years by both local and international instructors.