Hand painted cake is popular! No matter it is a wedding cake, birthday cake or baby cake, you can incorporate hand painting into the design and your artistic cake will be there!
- How to make a draft on cake
- Learn the painting techniques by using different food coloring and ingredients
- Cake body gradient coloring technique
- Bird painting in watercolor style
- Flowers and leaves painting in oil painting style
- 3D object painting technique
Plus lots of skills and advice given to you that you can’t find online and of course everything you have made is for you to take back home!
- Each participant will work INDIVIDUALLY on your own cake (cake dummy)
- Not including cake baking and fondant covering technique
- Equipments, ingredients and packaging is provided.
- Morning & afternoon tea, and lunch is provided
- Your slot is only confirmed upon payment. Once payment is made, there will no refunds should you wish to cancel for whatsoever reasons
- For those who are utilizing your skillsfuture credits, please note that only $300 skillsfuture credits can be used to offset the fees
About the instructor:
Daphne Lau, wedding cake designer and sugar artist based in Hong Kong. She founded Cake Moment in 2014, which provide wedding cake service and professional sugar art training. In 2017, Daphne attended FIPGC Cake Designers World Championship in Milan as the Hong Kong representative. She also won multi-awards in different cake design competitions.