Have you ever thought of creating an edible oil painting cake?
- How to make a draft on cake
- Oil painting techniques with cocoa butter
- Painting techniques on dark surface
- Dawning effect techniques on cake body
- Tips of handling dark colored fondant
Plus lots of skills and advice given to you that you can’t find online and of course everything you have made is for you to take back home!
- Each participant will work INDIVIDUALLY on your own cake (cake dummy)
- Not including cake baking and fondant covering technique
- Equipments, ingredients and packaging is provided.
- Morning & afternoon tea, and lunch is provided
- Your slot is only confirmed upon payment. Once payment is made, there will no refunds should you wish to cancel for whatsoever reasons
- For those who are utilizing your skillsfuture credits, please note that only $300 skillsfuture credits can be used to offset the fees
About the instructor:
Daphne Lau, wedding cake designer and sugar artist based in Hong Kong. She founded Cake Moment in 2014, which provide wedding cake service and professional sugar art training. In 2017, Daphne attended FIPGC Cake Designers World Championship in Milan as the Hong Kong representative. She also won multi-awards in different cake design competitions.