Skillsfuture Course Code: CRS-N-0046171
In this course you’ll learn:
- • Cake design & planning
• Cake decorating
• How to make a smooth buttercream.
• How to stack & layer a cake and fill around a cake
• How to render smooth buttercream and achieve edges on a round cake
• We will teach you how to colour your buttercream with right technique
• Making your own batch of paint with colour palette of your choice
• How to achieve the right shades, sub-tones & dusty tones
• Making acrylic painting texture for the base of your canvas aka coated cake with unexpected tools
• To create the painting with the right tools
• How to handle an isomalt, coloured & shapes it
• How to assemble the isomalt, piping technique & flowers decorations onto a cake securely
Plus lots of skills and advice given to you that you can’t find online and of course everything you have made in the class is for you to take back home!
- Each participant will work INDIVIDUALLY on your own cake (real cake!)
- Cake layers will be pre-prepared for participants
- Equipments, ingredients and packaging is provided.
- Lunch is provided- if you have special dietary requirement please let us know beforehand
- Please read our terms and conditions before you proceed to register for the class
About the instructor:
Brown & Sugar Concept was founded in August 2016 by husband and wife, Hariz and Syai, specialising in customised dessert tarts, custom cakes and dessert tables guaranteed to be nothing short of amazing. Be it for weddings, birthday bashes or sophisticated soirees, we find happiness in creating mouth-watering desserts with classy presentations that will also be a feast for your eyes. Conducted by the founder, Syainim Ghazali, this is a hands-on class in which you will learn various techniques in order to recreate B&S signature Petals Dress Cake.
With 43K followers on their instagram, this is one workshop that you can’t miss!