Skillsfuture Course Code: CRS-N-0046171
In this course you’ll learn:
- Cake design & planning
- How to make B&S cream cheese frosting
- How to stack and fill around a tall cake
- How to render smooth cream cheese and achieve edges on a round cake
- How to achieve the right shades & sub-tones
- How to draw the body on the cake (practice drawing on the paper)
- How to prep & arrange the petals for the dress
- How to handle an isomalt, coloured & shapes it
- How to assemble the isomalt, flowers & fruit decorations onto a cake securely
Plus lots of skills and advice given to you that you can’t find online and of course everything you have made in the class is for you to take back home!
- Each participant will work INDIVIDUALLY on your own cake (real cake!)
- Cake layers will be pre-prepared for participants
- Equipments, ingredients and packaging is provided.
- Lunch is provided- if you have special dietary requirement please let us know beforehand
- Please read our terms and conditions before you proceed to register for the class
About the instructor:
Brown & Sugar Concept was founded in August 2016 by husband and wife, Hariz and Syai, specialising in customised dessert tarts, custom cakes and dessert tables guaranteed to be nothing short of amazing. Be it for weddings, birthday bashes or sophisticated soirees, we find happiness in creating mouth-watering desserts with classy presentations that will also be a feast for your eyes. Conducted by the founder, Syainim Ghazali, this is a hands-on class in which you will learn various techniques in order to recreate B&S signature Petals Dress Cake.
With 43K followers on their instagram, this is one workshop that you can’t miss!