General Terms & Conditions:
1.As our classes are planned to fully utilize the time allocated, we do request participants to be punctual. Butter & Bake reserves the right to end the class at the stipulated time regardless of the stage of completion of content of the class.
2. All purchases or payments are non-exchangeable, non- refundable and non-transferable to another date or event. Butter & Bake will not offer refunds, transfers, change of dates or postponements after the submission of this form, due to any unforeseen circumstances or any other reason whatsoever, except in Butter & Bake’s sole and absolute discretion.
3. Butter & Bake reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Butter & Bake to use photos or videos that we have captured of you during the class.
4. If the total number of participants on the event day is lesser than the number stated on this form, Butter & Bake is allowed to charge according to the number of participants stated on the above form, unless a three (03) days prior written notice is given.
5. Only paid participants are allowed in the studio. Any other person(s) other than the participants will not be allowed in the studio.
6. To the extent permitted by law, Butter & Bake will not be liable for any accidents, injuries, losses or damages occasioned to you, arising out of the use of any facilities or equipment used to facilitate the baking class including baking appliances, utensils, implements and foodstuffs and ingredients. You will compensate Butter & Bake in the event of any negligence or damages, caused by you to appliances or property on premises.
7. Participants should take full responsibility for food brought back home and consumed thereafter. Butter & Bake will not be responsible for any food-related incidents.
8. Butter & Bake accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any property lost on our premises. If any property has been left behind and found, please arrange with us to collect such property at a convenient time. Any lost property which has not been claimed within 7 days will be given to charity.